Friday, March 21, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

I've been lusting after the new Dodge Challenger since it was introduced. Now that they're in production, I'm seriously jonesin' for one. But I have a problem, which colour to pick?!?

The original Hugger Orange is awesome!


but then I saw this new dark blue car and I like it a lot!


or ummm...we could go with this package!!!



What to do???

Which colour looks best for this car? Vote on which you like best and help me decide!

Here's an awesome place to see some info on this car, glad to see that they plan on having it around for a few years! Link


heheh, found a cool video!

2 comments:

  1. You gotts to go with the black Chllanger. Only 126 days left to vote? Planning on upgradding your wheels? I think I should be in the top two for the first ride. You know dark red ,or burgendy would be a nice colour to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Updating my wheels? Naw, wishful thinking more like. Probably in the next couple of years I'll be looking to get a new car and I'd love to get one of these cars!

    The cutoff date for voting is my birthday! ;)

    ReplyDelete