Monday, March 17, 2008

Bristol

I liked this race. Always have. Not quite enough crashes to make it real excitin' but still enough action to stay awake!

Steve Thorpe takes the top spot away from Mitty by having the race day low score! Way to go! Sorry 'bout your luck Mitty, but remember it's a looooong season! ;) That's twice now that Steve has had the low score, time for some other people to have their turn.

Easter weekend's coming up so there's a break and then there's racing at Martinsville. Another short track race to watch. Can't think of anything particular to look for in this race. We've had all the manufacturers win a race now, no one's really fuedin' and Tony wasn't cursin' 'bout no tires so I guess all is right in the Nascar world, for at least a couple more weeks!

'til next time...

3 comments:

  1. ...well first off...not that I'm totally bitchin but, I can't check the standings. Been tryin since Atlanta finished and, no go. Second....should I even voice how upset I am with Harvick let alone Toy's fuel pick up problem?.....

    .....

    ..I MEAN LIKE.....
    ....
    ...
    ..........
    WTMF??!!!?>!?!?!?
    ok I gotta leave now...still a lil pissy.....dammit Denny and/or Tony shoulda had that...like come on Harvick
    !!!...
    ....
    ... Stoopid racin 4 ya...meh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [i]...says Kate as she storms outta the room[/i]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...forgot to mention it was Jarett's last race, congrats Dale, Cheers to Ur retirement!

    ReplyDelete