Thursday, January 16, 2014

New season

So a new season is upon us. I'm not sure what the status of the pool is as I haven't been contacted by Daryl. I believe that he's someplace warm and less mucky, which is good for him but I'm damn jealous!

It's a lot of work to set up the standings sheet for the year, so if there's no one to organize the pool then I'm not going to invest the time to get everything set up.

I guess last year Daryl's brother Mike helped to organize the pool but, again, haven't heard anything from him either.

If one of those two guys want to contact me and let me know if the pool is a go, then I can get started and get some driver groupings set up. They have my cell number so they can call or text. My e-mail address is j.k.houston at hotmail.com if they want to send me an e-mail.

If that doesn't happen, I don't think that I'll do the pool by myself. It's been fun but I'm more a fan of IndyCar than Nascar. This was just something I did to help a friend.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment