Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sim racing

Well that was a blast! A group of us got together and did some sim racing. We don't have any nascar games so it's just road racing right now. We're playing GT Legends. It's a sim about the FIA championships so it's mostly European cars but there's lots of add-ons online which makes it that much more fun.

It covers the years 65-76 so there's lots of american muscle cars available. mostly from the trans-am type series. Mustangs, Camaros and Corvettes.

Always loved this paint job!



We've got headphones with mics on them and we recorded our race sessions. I've added a link if you want to have a good laugh at us having a good laugh! I do a lot of cursing so be forewarned, lol!!! Maybe if I did better I wouldn't swear so much? :) Link to audio clips

Here's one that's especially funny. Underwear

And finally another one of us right after a race. Race debrief

I found a way to capture the video so I'm going to try posting some of our race action. Should be fun, hope you enjoy it. If you do, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment