Monday, October 6, 2008

'dega

Wow. and I was gonna buy Goodyear tires, silly me!

Loyalty only goes so far until common sense should prevail, but we're talking NASCAR so common sense doesn't really apply. :) It's surprising how many times the Goodyear tires are blowing out during races. There's probably more to it than just the tires but it sure makes you wonder just how long Goodyear will continue on as tire supplier.

With all the wrecks there's a lot of big numbers. Hell, the low score is a 66! It didn't really change anything though. 'Pick Me' dropped two spots but the same 5 people are in it. There's a couple who might still sneak into the Top 5, but they're long shots at best. Right now Kate is in 6th place so I'll add her to the Top 5 standings and keep track of the 6th place finish until the end of the season. :)

Oh, one other thing, I don't know if anyone noticed but J.J. Yeley hasn't been driving for the last 5-6 races. I've still been scoring the 96 car but it seems like J.J. is not coming back to the 96 so I guess if anyone wanted to change their picks, they could as per the rules.

'til next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment