Monday, February 25, 2008

Kalifornication

Well I was hoping to watch this race and wouldn't you know, the damn thing was rained out. I sure wasn't going to miss work to watch it so if anyone has any race comments, please be my guest!

Mr. Mitty has taken an early run to the lead. 2nd last week, now 1st. Can't wait to hear about it tomorrow! lol And I see that RollingStoneszd has taken their rightful place. I'm sorry man, I had to... Also, I'd like to give a shout out to Tammie Jones, worst picks last week, first picks this week! Can't say I've seen that too many times but that's a hell of a way to start the season!

Look's like we're off to Vegas, baby! That's always a good track for a race. I guess it's another afternoon race. I don't think this one'll get rained out!

So, what's the thing to watch out for. We've had a Dodge and a Ford win. Who's next?!? How 'bout a poll. Chevy or 'yoda? You pick.

'til next week...

2 comments:

  1. I managed to get off work early and catch the last 50 or so laps...nothin really spectacular to mention.
    Jimmie an Cousin Carl had incredibly fast cars. Jeff fought to move into first but just didn't have the car to stay ahead...unlike Sunday night for sure. He spent most of his time tryin to keep Edwards away from Johnson but gave up after not too long of a fight and just let him by.
    The wreck with Mears an Hornish Sunday, certainly was a biggy. For those who missed it, here's a link.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trlv-KkcYmw

    Incredibly that they caught a clip from the wall cam. Mears took a serious hit from behind.
    So that messed up my facebook picks...all three picks placed 41-43rd, lol, ouch...dammit Denny...dammit
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya Kate, I've got Denny as well. grumble, grumble...

    ReplyDelete