Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Driver groups and picks updated

 Hi gang,

There was a bit of a problem with the driver groups. Ryan Preece in the #37 car was listed in the 5th driver group but didn't have a ride for this year. He was listed earlier when I made up the driver group sheet but I guess his deal must've gone away. So unfortunately we had a few people who picked Preece.

We had to get back to those people and get them to pick another driver. That's all done now and I've updated both the driver group sheet and the driver pick sheet that shows all the picks that people selected.

Sorry for the delay, just one of those things. Good thing is, we've got that all sorted out now and I can now start posting the results. I'll get caught up here and then off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment