Sunday, March 3, 2013

Phoenix results

So I'm going to try something different this year and post the results Sunday night.

Normally I'll wait until Nascar makes the results official on Monday and then I'd update the results. But Monday is pretty busy for me because that's my Sim race nite where I race sports cars in GTR2.

That means that I usually put off doing the results until later in the week which isn't really that good. People want to know how they're doing in the pool right away. So I'm going to try and get it done on Sundays. It's been a long time since Nascar has changed any finishing positions from the race so we should be good to use the results that are posted on Sunday.

Please keep in mind that the results will be subject to change based on Nascar making them official, usually on Mondays. Hope everybody is good with that!

So having said all that, on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment