Sunday, August 28, 2011

standings update

It's been a while for our standings to get updated. I've been busy with other things and haven't had an opportunity to get things looked after.

I changed the way that I recorded the race results. I used to print out a copy of the race results and manually enter the finishing order for the cars. I can now copy and paste the running order into the spreadsheet which will make it really easy to record the standings.

You should see a new tab called 2011 Race Results. Take a look and you'll see all of the race results for this year listed by Date as well as Race Number.

Hopefully that will allow me to keep up a little better.  ;)

So once Nascar declares the Bristol results official, I'll update the standings to include the Bristol results and have them posted Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment